A FREE Tutorial—Drawing the Eiffel Tower!

10:18 AM

It's entirely possible, maybe even probable, that I have all things Paris on the brain these days since I'll be going to teach a Travel and Art Workshop there in October 2018! And what could be more Parisian than the Eiffel Tower?

Along with having Paris on the brain, it seems I have the holidays on my mind as well and what could be more fun than rendering the tower as a gingerbread cookie?!

French tradition calls for placing special treats into a shoe or shoes left by the fireplace. However, I couldn't make up my mind on what kind of shoe to have, so I went back to the traditional stocking instead. Once I chose the stocking, it seemed only fitting to fill it with delectable treats, art supplies and useful things for a trip to Paris (maps, passport and boarding passes)!

Then I decided you all needed to share in the fun and joy with me. So I created a FREE TUTORIAL over at The Imaginary Realm!


The Tutorial also serves as a free preview of the holiday class, 'Tis The Season, where we'll be exploring a holiday theme each month through 2018. If this sounds like fun, you can find more info HERE.

I hope you will come and join the fun, both in Paris and the holiday class!

You Might Also Like

1 Creative Thought(s)

  1. Your Eiffel towers look great. Does this mean you might be making some real gingerbread cookies with this tower decorated in pretty sprinkles? I am sure they would be delicious. Take care and have a wonderful start to Christmas. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe